This super delicious creamy raspberry smoothie is very filling and can be used as a breakfast option or a small meal. But the best part about it is that it only takes 5 minutes to make. It is therefore perfect for people with a busy lifestyle that want something quick, healthy and homemade. The secret ingredient that makes all the difference in this smoothie is….
Yes, I know very strange.
When I first heard of avocado in a smoothie it didn’t sound very appealing to me. But let me tell you something people: This smoothie would not be the same without it! Not only is it a great way to sneak in more healthy fats and make sure you stay full longer, it adds an amazing creamy texture to the smoothie.
If you don’t like the taste of avocado but would like to eat it because of its health benefits, this recipe will be the perfect way to hide it. You will not even notice it is there. If you are a fan of creamy smoothies check out my super delicious superfood smoothie as well.
Some tips and options for your raspberry smoothie:
- I use coconut milk because I am following an autoimmune diet (and because I love it) but I am sure you can substitute that with any other milk option that you prefer.
- Frozen berries work best if you want your smoothie to be cold. No need to add extra ice then.
- For the best and smoothest mixing experience make sure to always add the liquid ingredients first.
- You can try to experiment with the amount of berries depending on how sweet you want the smoothie to be (more strawberries for more sweetness).
- Add your favorite protein powder to the mix to stay full even longer.
Some foods taste better the day after but this smoothy definitely does not belong in that category! I recommend to eat the raspberry smoothie right after making it. It tastes the best that way.
You are 5 minutes away from experiencing a real treat for your palate, so what are you waiting for? 🙂 I hope you love this recipe as much as I do.